- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Real-ear measurement – SESSION 1
juni 14 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
A complete, practical course in the verification of hearing device fittings, from the comfort of your home. We will cover all clinically important aspects of real-ear measurements with renowned experts in this area.
1° SESSION: JUN 14, 05:00 – 07:30 pm CET
“scientific principles underlying the common verification techniques”
• Introduction to verification in hearing device fittings and best practice guidance doc: Why do we do what we do?
• Quick review of prescription targets: Why is it important to select an appropriate method
• Revisiting the basic verification parameters for stimulus and response: REUR, REOR, REAR and/or speech mapping, OSPL
• Getting the acoustics right- open vs closed fittings
Don’t miss this outstanding learning opportunity!